Loughborough Lipreading Group
About the group
We are a large friendly mixed-ability class organised by its members, which is funded through the Leslie Edwards Trust by local grant-giving bodies. Those struggling with increasing deafness will find a particularly warm welcome amongst fellow-sufferers. The class is free (75p for tea/coffee).
New prospective members, of all ability levels from complete beginners, are welcome to contact our teacher Jane Futcher. Jane is a member of ATLA and holds an approved Lipreading Teacher Training qualification from City Lit.
Any other queries, or for more information, please get in touch with our secretary Hans Butler.
- Meets: During term time (30 times a year) on Thursdays, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Venue: Loughborough Library, Granby Street, Loughbrough, LE11 3DZ
- Hans Butler or Jane Futcher (Lipreading teacher)
- Email: Jane at email@example.com or Hans at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: Jane on 07989146682 (text/phone) or Hans on 01509 214694
Photograph by Wendy Parker