Loughborough Lipreading Group
About the group
We are a large friendly mixed-ability class organised by its members, which is funded through the Leslie Edwards Trust by local grant-giving bodies. Those struggling with increasing deafness will find a particularly warm welcome amongst fellow-sufferers. A small fee is charged per term.
New prospective members, of all ability levels from complete beginners, are welcome to contact our our chairperson, Kathie Price. Kathie is a member of ALTA and holds an Approved Lip Reading Teacher Training Qualification, as do our other two teachers.
Any other queries, or for more information, please get in touch with our secretary Hans Butler.
- Meets: During term time (30 times a year) on Thursdays, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Venue: Loughborough Library, Granby Street, Loughbrough, LE11 3DZ
- Hans Butler or Kathie Price
- Email: Kathie, email@example.com or Hans at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: Hans on 01509 214694
Photograph by Wendy Parker