Why become a Hearing Link member?
We are building a strong and dynamic network of individuals and organisations with a common interest in hearing loss issues. We want to improve the quality of life for deafened and hard of hearing people and their families.
We want to make it easier for them to manage the social, emotional and practical challenges that hearing loss can bring.
By taking out membership with Hearing Link, you are showing your support for the important services we provide.
You are also strengthening our network so that representative feedback of views and opinions can be sought and achieved more easily and so that our individual voices are more powerful.
What are the benefits?
- Keep updated on activities and can help shape our direction
- Get our magazine Hearing Link Matters and will also be kept informed through mailings (as well as through our website)
- Priority access to Hearing Link events
- Discounts from the Hearing Link shop
- Publicity via the Hearing Link website and magazine.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0300 111 1113.