Lipreading groups in Leicestershire
Back to Groups and Clubs main page
Struggling with hearing loss? Why not join one of our three warm and friendly lipreading groups currently running in Leicestershire?
Birstall Lipreading Group
- Meets term-time (30 weeks a year) Saturday mornings, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Venue: Birstall Library, Wanlip Lane, Birstall, Leicester LE4 4JU
Loughborough Lipreading Group
- Meets term-time (30 times a year) on Thursdays, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Venue: Loughborough Wellbeing Centre, Asha House 63 Woodgate, Loughborough LE11 3TZ
Online Lipreading Group
- Meets term-time (30 times a year) on Wednesdays, 9.15-10.45am
- Via Zoom
All groups are mixed ability classes and suitable for both beginners and more experienced lipreaders.
Classes are funded through the Leslie Edwards Trust by local grant-giving bodies. A small fee is charged per term. (currently £30 per 10-week term)
To find out more, please contact our tutor, Jenny Cluley. Jenny is a member of ALTA and holds an approved lipreading teacher training qualification.
- Jenny Cluley
- Email: Jenny at email@example.com
Photograph by Wendy Parker
We value your feedback
If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve this page, please do let us know.