Hearing Information Days
A Hearing Information Day is our showcase event of the year that welcome anyone with hearing loss, their families, and friends.
This event is an opportunity to find out more about our Charity’s services, and how we can support you on your hearing loss journey.
What happens at a Hearing Information Day?
You will find out lots of information about living with hearing loss and how you, or a loved one, can manage the challenges it brings. You will:
- Meet people who have benefitted from our wide range of services
- Get support and information from our network of peer support volunteers who are a key part of our service delivery
- Learn more about our range of personalised services including a Helpdesk, LinkUp support groups and products to support hearing
- Find out more about how we train life-changing hearing dogs and watch our ‘Have a Go’ demo.
- Browse our range of information stands which will have information about hearing, audiology services, assistive technology to use alongside hearing aids, and other practical information.
At certain events, we may offer free hearing checks by audiology providers and information about ear health.
When do they take place?
Our Hearing Information Days have concluded for 2023 – what a fabulous time we had! Keep posted to this webpage for details of our 2024 events!
We value your feedback
If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve this page, please do let us know. Please note that we cannot respond directly to feedback left below, however if you have any questions for us, please email helpdesk.@hearinglink.org or click the at the top of this page.