We are present in communities across the UK to meet our beneficiaries and members of the public to talk about hearing loss.
Our Community Days are delivered online or in-person and are for our existing deaf partners.
They are a chance for them to:
- reconnect with each other
- meet new hearing dog applicants in their local area
- gain support and advice about hearing loss
- relax and have fun
Our larger community events, known as Hearing Loss Community Days are open to members of the public who are affected by hearing loss. Whether you have hearing loss, know someone who has, or would like to learn more – all are welcome.
They are designed to raise awareness of hearing loss, but also to start conversations about a changes you have noticed in your hearing, and tell you a bit more about our range of personalised services.
Where are they held?
Our community days are regularly offered in locations across the UK and are for invited guests only.
Our Hearing Loss Community Days are open to members of the public. The following dates and locations are planned for 2023/24:
- 21 April – Botley, Hampshire
- 30 May – Nottingham / Derby
- 1 June – Darlington, County Durham
- 7 June – Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- 14 June – Severn Beach, Bristol
- 21 June – Cupar, Fife
- 29 June – Droitwich, Worcestershire
- 9 August – Market Rasen, Gainsborough
- 11 August – The Grange, Buckinghamshire
- 11 August – Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk
- 23 August – Exeter, Devon
- 25 August – Lymm, Cheshire
- 1 September – Ringmare, East Sussex
- 6 September – Guildford, Surrey
- 21 September – Leeds, Yorkshire
- 4 October – North London
- 18 October – Glasgow, Scotland
- 18 October – Highbridge, Somerset
- 22 October – Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
- 25 October – Raglan, Wales
- 27 October – Staplehurst, Tonbridge
- 22 November – Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 1 December – Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- 15 December – Northampton, East Midlands
- 16 January 2024 – Reading, Berkshire
- 14 February 2024 – Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 February 2024 – Chelmsford, Essex
To find out more, please contact us.
We value your feedback
If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve this page, please do let us know.