Reading Hard of Hearing Club
About the club
Do you have a hearing loss? Hearing loss can make you feel isolated. Don’t struggle alone! Come and meet other hard of hearing people and learn to lipread. We are a friendly group and would like to meet you. New members are always welcome.
Kay Murray teaches lipreading. There are about 20 members and the annual subscription is £36.
- Meets: On the first and third Friday of the month, from 2 – 3:30pm
- Venue: Abbey Baptist Church, Abbey Square, Reading, RG1 3BE
- Mrs Kay Murray, Lipreading Tutor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01428 751 234
- Mob: 07583 683 836
- Postal Address: 4 Club Cottages, Passfield, Liphook, Hants, GU30 7RU
We value your feedback
If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve this page, please do let us know. Please note that we cannot respond directly to feedback left below, however if you have any questions for us, please email helpdesk.@hearinglink.org or click the at the top of this page.