Reading Hard of Hearing Club
About the club
Do you have a hearing loss? Hearing loss can make you feel isolated. Don’t struggle alone! Come and meet other hard of hearing people and learn to lipread. We are a friendly group and would like to meet you. New members are always welcome.
Kay Murray teaches lipreading. There are about 20 members and the annual subscription is £36.
- Meets: On the first and third Friday of the month, from 2 – 3:30pm
- Venue: Abbey Baptist Church, Abbey Square, Reading, RG1 3BE
- Mrs Kay Murray, Lipreading Tutor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01428 751343
- Mob: 07583 683836
- Postal Address: 4 Club Cottages, Passfield, Liphook, Hants, GU30 7RU