British Academy of Audiology annual conference – November 2021
The 17th annual British Academy of Audiology conference and exhibition will take place on the 18th and 19th November 2021 at the Manchester Central Convention Complex.
Over 500 delegates and 50 exhibitors, along with an array of speakers, are expected the event which is the largest audiology conference in the UK.
Registration is now open! For more information visit: www.baaudiology.org/conference
The BAA Conference Programme team have worked hard in a short space of time to pull together a conference line up which provides two days of superb presentations and education that will have clinical impact. There will be updates from experts in research, overviews of policy updates, service innovations and examples of clinical progress which have taken huge technological leaps in the last 12 months.
As with every conference, we endeavour to ensure that you, our delegates, leave the event with a clear idea of how you can implement what you have heard in your own departments, practice, or career.
Key sessions this year will cover adult rehab, paediatric assessment, tinnitus and hyperacusis, learning disabilities, vestibular assessment and management, technology and health policy updates, neuroscience, service delivery changes, leadership, cochlear implants and careers support.
Conference Highlights include:
- The Adrian Davis lecture to be presented by Professor Kevin Munro, Ewing Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- The Bamford lecture to be presented by Dr Paul Johns, Consultant Neuropathologist & Reader in Clinical Neuroanatomy, St George’s Hospital, London
- Other Keynote speakers include Dr Patricia Oakley, Professor Jason Warren and Professor Cynthia Casson Morton
- Parallel sessions looking at all aspects of Audiology across all sectors from research to clinical practice, encompassing commercial aspects
- Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
- Learning disabilities clinic
- The UK’s largest Audiology exhibition
- Exciting networking opportunities
- And much more!
To view the programme visit: www.baaudiology.org/conference