Link up programmes
About the programmes
If you want to manage your own hearing loss better, come along to one of our Link up programmes.
The course is free of charge and takes place over a weekend, led by our experienced volunteers who have first-hand knowledge of living with hearing loss. We also provide communication support (hearing loop and Speech To Text) throughout the two days.
You will meet other people with similar experiences and through group activities and discussions you will benefit by:
- Learning new skills and communication techniques
- Meeting others and sharing experiences
- Managing frustrations and building confidence
- Recognising your own capabilities
- Educating your family and friends
We encourage you to bring along a partner, family member or friend as they will greatly benefit from attending.
Accommodation (Saturday night if required) and meals are included, so the only cost is your travel.