British Society of Audiology e-conference set for next month
The UK’s largest virtual audiology conference featuring eminent speakers on a wide range of Audiology topics will take place next month (December).
The British Society of Audiology (BSA) event, takes place online from 1st-31st December – so no need to travel to benefit from the content available.
The programme covers a number of audiology topics with the highlights including:
- It’s not just my problem, it’s our problem: Supporting hearing loss self-management in older adults: Elizabeth Convery
- Potential Alternatives to Managing Hearing Loss in Care Home Residents with Dementia: Rebecca Millman
- Musicians’ Hearing: Samual Couth
- Goal Setting in Adult Rehabilitation: Dr Anne Olson
- Internet-based Interventions for Adults with Unaddressed Hearing Impairment: Dr Jill Preminger
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities – Communication Methods and Audiological Considerations: Siobhan Brenna
Registration is now open until the 15th December with early bird prices available. Delegates will have unlimited access to over 15 pre-recorded sessions from some of the world’s top speakers in the field until midnight on 31st December.
For more information and to register visit: