Transport and travel meetings – Northern Ireland
The Inclusive Mobility and Transport Advisory Committee (Imtac) is organising five meetings across Northern Ireland in March to discuss transport and travel with disabled people and older people.
Imtac is a Committee of disabled and older people that advises Government in Northern Ireland about transport issues.
These meetings are being organised so the committee can learn about transport issues that affect older people and disabled people in different locations in Northern Ireland, such as problems accessing transport.
All the meetings will start at 11.30am and finish at 1.30pm, and lunch is provided. These are the dates and locations:
- 14th March 2019 – Newtownards at the Ards Leisure Centre
- 19th March 2019 – Newry at Newry Leisure Centre
- 22nd March 2019 – Enniskillen at Fermanagh House
- 25th March 2019 – Belfast at Girdwood Community Hub
- 29th March 2019 – Derry/Londonderry in The Guildhall
The meetings are open to anyone to attend, but Imtac is keen to hear from disabled people and older people in particular.