People with hearing loss in Northern Ireland can find out more about Hearing Link services at health fairs being held over the next month.
Hearing Link volunteers and staff will be on hand at the events taking place in libraries across the country.
The dates and venues are:
- Thursday 18th January, 11am-3pm (Ormeau Road, Belfast) – flyer pdf
- Thursday 18th January, 11am-3pm (Newry City Library)
- Tuesday 6th February, 10am-2pm (Lisburn City Library) – flyer image
- Tuesday 13th February, 11-3pm (Omagh Library) – flyer image
- Tuesday 27th February, 11am-3pm (Bangor Carnegie Library)
Come along and find out more about our activities in Northern Ireland and how you can access information and support to manage your hearing.
Contact Hearing Link in Northern Ireland by calling Tel/Text: 07534 563451.