Northern Ireland information days
The sessions are part of our Big Lottery Fund ‘Connect Hear Project’ and are open to people with hearing loss and their families and friends.
Come along and find out more about our services, as well as demonstrations of the latest technology and a chance to find out more about our forthcoming LinkUp group taking place in November.
In addition, because our volunteers lie at the heart of our services, we would like to use this as an opportunity to have an informal chat to anyone who might be interested in joining our volunteer team. We have a wide range of roles that can fit around your availability and full training will be given. Together we can encourage everyone to participate fully and confidently in life – whatever their level of hearing.
Advanced Bionics will co-deliver these information sessions and be on hand to give information on cochlear implants and answer any queries you might have.
You do not have to attend the full session, pop at any stage during the times listed, we would be delighted to see you.
Join us on the following dates and locations (venues to be confirmed):
- 5th October, 1pm-4pm: Lisburn
- 24th October, 1pm-4pm: Armagh – The Armagh City Hotel, 2 Friary Road, BT60 4FR (map)
- 13th November, 1pm-4pm: Cookstown – The Royal Hotel, 64-72 Old Coagh Rd (map)
- 28th November, 10am-2pm: Belfast – Europa Hotel, Great Victoria St, BT2 7AP Belfast (map)
- 6th December, 1pm-4pm: Omagh – Tara Centre, 11 Holmview Terrace, Omagh, BT79 0AH (map)
A light lunch will be served from 1pm with the exception of Belfast where a light brunch will be served at 10am.
If you are interested in attending, please contact our Northern Ireland team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel/Text: 07534 563451.