British Academy of Audiology – 15th Annual Conference
Organised by the British Academy of Audiology (BAA), its 15th annual conference and exhibition will take place on the 8th and 9th November 2018 at the ACC Liverpool.
Attracting over 600 delegates and 50 exhibitors along with an array of international speakers, the BAA conference is the largest audiology conference in the UK.
Registration is now open! For more information visit: www.baaudiology.org/conference
Conference Highlights include:
- The latest in Audiology research, education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions
- The Adrian Davis lecture to be presented by Dr Nicholas Reed, John Hopkins School of Medicine
- The Bamford lecture to be presented by Andrew Whitehouse, Education Consultant specialising in Neurological Disorders, Tedx Speaker
- Other key note speakers include Barbara Weinstein and Louise Hickson
- Series of ‘all you need to know’ sessions providing practical advice for clinics with online resources
- Parallel sessions looking at all aspects of Audiology across all sectors from research to clinical practice, encompassing commercial aspects.
- Our Professional Development Lounge with workshops on integrating research into clinical roles, developing CPD activities, early career development support and exploring new practice guidelines
- Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
- The UK’s largest Audiology exhibition
- Exciting social event and networking opportunities
To view the programme or to book your place visit: www.baaudiology.org/conference.
Early bird price valid until 24th September 2018
Early bird price (students only) valid until 29th October 2018