Community Days coming to a town near you!
We love nothing more than visiting communities across the UK to speak to people about hearing loss.
In 2023/4 we will host a series of Hearing Loss Community Days in towns and villages near you for anyone dealing with changes in their hearing, or their families and friends.
These events are designed to raise awareness of hearing loss, but also to start conversations about any changes you may have noticed in your hearing and to tell you a bit more about our range of personalised Hearing Link Services.
They are also a social opportunity to meet others who are experiencing the same challenges as you.
Our events will be taking place in the following dates and locations:
- 21 June – Cupar, Fife
- 29 June – Droitwich, Worcestershire
- 9 August – Market Rasen, Gainsborough
- 11 August – The Grange, Buckinghamshire
- 11 August – Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- 23 August – Exeter, Devon
- 25 August – Lymm, Cheshire
- 1 September – Ringmer, East Sussex
- 6 September – Guildford, Surrey
- 21 September – Leeds, Yorkshire
- 4 October – North London
- 18 October – Glasgow, Scotland
- 18 October – Highbridge, Somerset
- 22 October – Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
- 27 October – Chepstow, Wales
- 27 October – Staplehurst, Tonbridge
- 22 November – Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 1 December – Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- 15 December – Northampton, East Midlands
- 16 January 2024 – Reading, Berkshire
- 14 February 2024 – Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 February 2024 – Chelmsford, Essex
- 23 February 2024 – Chepstow, Wales
If you would like to attend one of our events, you can register your interest to attend on our website.
*Dates and locations correct at the time of listing